Today the Indian community around the world celebrates the festival of Holi. Holi is the festival of colors. You apply all kinds of colors on your family and friends. It’s a festival of absolute craziness and a lot of fun. On this day, I am missing the excitement back home but hope to enjoy the festival with my family of friends here… Happy Holi Everyone… CHEERS!!!
- Play! with Sephora beauty boxes
- Heineken: Moderate Drinkers Wanted
- Starbuck’s Red cups of cheer are here…
- Starbucks coffee without waiting in line
- Snicker’s “Hunger Bars” for your hungry and cranky Friends
- P“interesting” buying Pins and shopping Instas!
- Free Uber taxi rides to “Fun Loving” Canadians
- Starbucks mermaid gets a personality by #sleevebucks
- ‘Love Has No Labels’: challenges relationship biases
- Mad Men finishes in style!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
ihighfly recent pins