Today the Indian community around the world celebrates the festival of Holi. Holi is the festival of colors. You apply all kinds of colors on your family and friends. It’s a festival of absolute craziness and a lot of fun. On this day, I am missing the excitement back home but hope to enjoy the festival with my family of friends here… Happy Holi Everyone… CHEERS!!!
- Free Uber taxi rides to “Fun Loving” Canadians
- Starbucks mermaid gets a personality by #sleevebucks
- ‘Love Has No Labels’: challenges relationship biases
- Mad Men finishes in style!
- If you can see it, you can change it.. #stopdomesticabuse
- Superbowl advertising – Making a real difference…
- 2014 Rewind.. Facebook Sweet Sharable Moments vs. YouTube’s Crazy Pop Culture Remix Ride
- Cinco de Mayo’s brand promotion wars!
- World’s Toughest Job – Brilliantly done!
- Startbucks Happy Hour.. Cheers!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
ihighfly recent pins