Today the Indian community around the world celebrates the festival of Holi. Holi is the festival of colors. You apply all kinds of colors on your family and friends. It’s a festival of absolute craziness and a lot of fun. On this day, I am missing the excitement back home but hope to enjoy the festival with my family of friends here… Happy Holi Everyone… CHEERS!!!
- Cinco de Mayo’s brand promotion wars!
- World’s Toughest Job – Brilliantly done!
- Startbucks Happy Hour.. Cheers!
- Abercrombie & Fitch’s latest gimmick for a Unique Experience
- Amazon plans to deliver fashion to us
- Marketing lessons from The Hunger Games
- The Prius attitude – East versus West coast
- Exciting Things Are Happening at Burger King
- Hawaii- Tropical paradise in Oahu or Maui?
- Path: Pulling a niche audience…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
ihighfly recent pins