- I’m BACK!
- Amazon plans to deliver fashion to us
- Marketing lessons from The Hunger Games
- The Prius attitude – East versus West coast
- Exciting Things Are Happening at Burger King
- Hawaii- Tropical paradise in Oahu or Maui?
- Path: Pulling a niche audience…
- Shoe of the month club – A dream come true for shoe-a-holics
- Happy International Women’s Day! Today we celebrate ALL women, ALL over the globe. Here’s to you, ladies!
- Wishing all my Indian friends a very Happy Holi!
- ihighfly.com/2013/02/16/295/ Hi guys, I know it’s been a while.... fb.me/2Bizs9IiP 3 months ago
- http://t.co/PEKO0DAv 6 months ago
- This happens only in INDIA.The queue at the newly open Starbucks Mumbai is so long that a boy has been spotted selling Chai 2 those waiting. 6 months ago
- Almost been 3 hrs since I left for work... Still haven't reached and its gonna take another hour... At least :( 6 months ago
- And u really wanna show it... http://t.co/t2UOEoo5 6 months ago
ihighfly recent pins
Author Archives: ihighfly
Hi guys, I know it’s been a while but I got caught up in some other good things happening in my life. I have made so many good memories and experiences in this past year. But now I am back … Continue reading
Famous for its competitive low prices and free or low shipping costs, Amazon.com is planning to bring high-end fashion to our homes including brands like Michael Kors, Vivienne Westwood, Catherine Malandrino, Jack Spade and Tracy Reese and others. Amazon already … Continue reading
The whole world these days is sucked into the “The Hunger Games” and I am no exception. After hearing so much about it (hats off to their brilliant Marketing), even though it’s not really my “type” of fiction, I thought … Continue reading
I recently visited a friend in San Francisco where I noticed that every other person is driving a Toyota Prius, including my friend who recently bought a new Prius himself and is really proud of it. I was sucked into … Continue reading
In the efforts of changing their brand image, Burger King just launched a new star studded advertising campaign. We knew that the brand was walking away from their King, but who knew they’d invest this kind of talent to announce … Continue reading
Aloha!!! I am back from my week long vacation in Hawaii (felt a bit jealous, right?? I know :). It was a very relaxing and refreshing vacation for me. While you can’t go wrong with Hawaii, I want to share … Continue reading
What is Path? It’s a fast growing Android and iPhone “social networking” app with a very simple design. The Path portrays itself as a “smart journal” to share your life with loved ones and close friends and not with all … Continue reading
I had heard about wine clubs, book clubs, fruit of the month clubs but yesterday a friend told me about the ultimate club of all that her husband gifted her for Valentines Day- “Shoe of the month club”. I was way … Continue reading
Happy International Women’s Day! Today we celebrate ALL women, ALL over the globe. Here’s to you, ladies!