- I’m BACK!
- Amazon plans to deliver fashion to us
- Marketing lessons from The Hunger Games
- The Prius attitude – East versus West coast
- Exciting Things Are Happening at Burger King
- Hawaii- Tropical paradise in Oahu or Maui?
- Path: Pulling a niche audience…
- Shoe of the month club – A dream come true for shoe-a-holics
- Happy International Women’s Day! Today we celebrate ALL women, ALL over the globe. Here’s to you, ladies!
- Wishing all my Indian friends a very Happy Holi!
- ihighfly.com/2013/02/16/295/ Hi guys, I know it’s been a while.... fb.me/2Bizs9IiP 3 months ago
- http://t.co/PEKO0DAv 6 months ago
- This happens only in INDIA.The queue at the newly open Starbucks Mumbai is so long that a boy has been spotted selling Chai 2 those waiting. 6 months ago
- Almost been 3 hrs since I left for work... Still haven't reached and its gonna take another hour... At least :( 6 months ago
- And u really wanna show it... http://t.co/t2UOEoo5 6 months ago
ihighfly recent pins
Category Archives: Marketing & Advertising
Famous for its competitive low prices and free or low shipping costs, Amazon.com is planning to bring high-end fashion to our homes including brands like Michael Kors, Vivienne Westwood, Catherine Malandrino, Jack Spade and Tracy Reese and others. Amazon already … Continue reading
The whole world these days is sucked into the “The Hunger Games” and I am no exception. After hearing so much about it (hats off to their brilliant Marketing), even though it’s not really my “type” of fiction, I thought … Continue reading
In the efforts of changing their brand image, Burger King just launched a new star studded advertising campaign. We knew that the brand was walking away from their King, but who knew they’d invest this kind of talent to announce … Continue reading
I had a healthy discussion with my friends the other day about what’s better for business – Facebook or Twitter. I think there is no clear-cut answer to the question: “Which is better for brands — Facebook or Twitter? It … Continue reading
Starbucks Blonde Roast coffee supports Starbucks growth strategy to innovate with new products, enter new categories, and expand into new channels of distribution. Click to watch the Starbucks Blonde Roast commercial Starbucks has done a great job with the … Continue reading
Besides Angelina Jolie’s striking leg pose and Meryl Streep’s winner winning speech, another brand that won fair and square at the Oscars was JC Penney. The JC Penney advertisements gelled very well with Oscar night highlighting the Hollywood theme with … Continue reading
It is no news that Facebook and Twitter are the most popular social networking sites. However, there’s a new and hot social network called Pinterest which is starting to grow quickly just like Facebook did back in 2006. Now the … Continue reading
Surround yourself with People you trust (and who are smarter than you). Throughout the Harry Potter saga, we see his trusted band of friends. Even thought they have issues from time to time, Ron Weasley and Hermione are his saving … Continue reading